Corporate Social Responsability
Abellan Pintors management is directing the organization toward a model of excellent quality and social responsibility. Management by processes is fundamental to our strategic planning, along with management of the organization’s knowledge, human capital and innovative capacity.Abellan Pintors is committed to:
1. Its human resources
- Provide the resources and performing the appropriate actions that lead to a continual training and development policy.
- Make safe and improve the work environment: environmental conditions and correct physical spaces, adequate work tools and new environmental protection technologies.
2. Its clients
- Establish effective communication channels that allow identifying their and anticipating their needs.
- Maintain the spirit of continual improvement throughout the relationship, externalizing this value added to the client, encouraging the development and innovation of the services offered.
- Guarantee excellent service in terms of quality, with our Quality Management System pursuant to UNE: EN: ISO 9001: 2008.
3. The society
- Sustain a social communication channel, with criteria of transparency, promoting a relationship of cooperation with the authorities and an open dialogue with the interested parties.
- Annual solidarity actions with Cáritas.
4. Its suppliers
- Encourage its suppliers to perform socially responsible management, establishing beneficial, free, respectful and honest relationships.
- Maintain the due confidentiality and privacy of their data, through the adoption of quality, environmental and social criteria in the evaluation of suppliers
- Abellan Pintors has implemented in its Integrated Management System the regulation UNE: EN: ISO 14001: 2004, thus maintaining an active line of continued improvement to minimize environmental impact and contribute to a sustainable environment through the development of new technologies and use of non-aggressive products for the protection of the environment.
- Adopt the necessary means to guarantee the safety of our team and the effective improvement of the conditions in the development of the different company activities.
- Abellan Pintors has implemented in its Integrated Management System the management of Prevention of Workplace Risks according to OHSAS 18001: 2007, to maintain continuing improvement to eliminate risks and minimize those that cannot be avoided, with the goal of ensuring excellent workplace safety conditions.